Excellence In Shoulder Physiotherapy
AUCKLAND SHOULDER CLINIC
The team at Auckland Shoulder Clinic are committed to improving health outcomes for all New Zealanders.
We Solve Real Problems
Skilled Shoulder Injury Physio
Specialist Shoulder Physio
Specialist Shoulder Physiotherapy is available on referral at Auckland Shoulder Clinic for patients that have failed previous physiotherapy, or require specialist intervention. Appointments are available for ACC and Private patients. ACC patients must have an approved shoulder claim, and a referral for Specialist Physiotherapy. Specialist Physios cannot register new claims with ACC and can only treat on the claim that you have been referred under.
Expert Shoulder Physio
We have a team of Expert Shoulder Physio available to help with your shoulder problem. Our team are able to deal with most shoulder problems, and can advise you how to manage your problem, and refer on if required. A referral is not required to see one of our experts, and they can register ACC claims or apply for more treatments.
Return To Sport
We have developed a battery of tests to examine whether people who have had a shoulder injury are ready to return to playing their sport. Margie has studied these tests on her research fellowship at University of Kentucky, Lexington, USA with Professor Tim Uhl and found them to be excellent tests which examine shoulder function.
Our Work Inspires Smiles
- Expert Shoulder Physios
- $50 for ACC patients.
- For private patients, the charge is $80 for 30 minutes, $100 for 45 minutes and $120 for 60 minutes (telehealth and face-to-face).
- The surcharge for online sessions is the same as for face-to-face sessions.
- All new patient appointments are 60 minutes.
Physiotherapy Specialist appointments with Dr Margie Olds
- Are provided at no cost to ACC patients and are available online or in clinic with a referral.
- Private physiotherapy specialist appointments are charged as follows: initial with report ($410 + gst ($471.50)), and follow-up sessions ($205 +gst ($235.75)).
Please email referrals to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No bookings are made without a referral
The team at Auckland Shoulder Clinic are committed to improving health outcomes for all New Zealanders. If the charges are a barrier for you, please discuss this with the receptionist when you call to make an appointment.